Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Dreamhouse



Welcome to my dreamhouse! Here's a tour, start from the bottom, where I've got my dining room in a lovely open space patio, go up the stairs there's my living room and library (design within reach furniture ofcourse) . Next floor it is my kitchen of course! I love cooking, so I got to have a large kitchen with plenty of countertops and tiled walls and floor (easier to clean) Then next is the bathroom, I've got an antique bath tub, and tiled walls again. go up the stairs and my room is next, lavender walls because is a relaxing color and good for feng shui. Next is the balcony with a lot of privacy, bihind there's a pool and my little garden with tropical flowers. And we get to the top where I'v got the guest's room. But on the top is my studio of course, with lots of shelves so I know where to put all those paintings and papers. Oh yeah and I almost forgot the very top of the roof is where I can spy on the neighbors, or look at the stars, the ocean and sun-tan! ( My house will be right by the ocean)
Gaudi was my main inspiration of course, his architecture it was way advanced for the time, that guy was a legend! and still is a legend!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger samacleod said...

That is so awesome!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Neysa BovĂ© said...

So..uuh... one simple question... where's my room?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Edward Juan said...

Lorelay, you wrote a lot! And yeah, don't be greedy, where's my guest room too? I want a window glassed wall. Good design! Dream house!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Yeah, and where is the wine cellar?

I mean, ok, duh, it's probably underground. Make sure it's HUGE because I want to come over and party some more!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ale said...

this painting is absolutely lovely!
great work as usual, lorelay!
oh and those little balconies...sweet!

6:29 AM  
Blogger SHANE PRIGMORE said...

That is incredible. Its so charming and whimsical and fun. I tottaly saw the influences too. Great twist. Its so cool.

11:41 AM  
Blogger William said...

Staggering! I linked you on my blog....Keep up the work, you're an inspiration.

artistruth.livejournal.com

11:09 PM  
Blogger Josh Parpan said...

This is amazing! I could look at it for hours!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Vi-Dieu Nguyen said...

Ooo. So voyeuristic. Like Rear Window.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Puga Vida said...

dood Love it.THats really dope, i really dig your style.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Elaine R said...

Gaudi's colorful tile work always reminds me of candy and this house totally does too! It makes me think of saltwater taffy with flowers and other little pictures on it. Very fun and cute!

1:53 PM  
Blogger gaohui said...

It doesn't make a lot of Moncler Boutique sense to throw on whatever shabby coat you have in moncler veste the closet at the last minute. Be moncler doudoune sure to take into consideration moncler hommes the environment when shopping for your doudoune moncler femmes new coat. You want the coat moncler femmes to look good but you also want it to keep you warm as doudoune moncler hommes well. You'll probably need a different coat for running errands doudoune moncler femmes and another for attending business meetings doudoune moncler hommes or social gatherings. You can also find certain types of coats moncler gilet that are very versatile and will work for many different types of occasions.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home